|Hi Tech Therapy provides a Technical Service Department as back-up support on the wide range of products our clients use in their practices.When you purchase equipment you buy a relationship with a company that will last for the life of that equipment. The technical department is an integral part of that relationship. We use modern state of the art test equipment to assure that all repairs, testing and maintenance work is done to meet with the original manufacturers recommendations. Technicians are highly qualified and internationally trained.|
All our equipment is calibrated and certified, ensuring you have peace of mind when using the equipment.In an effort to ADD VALUE to your purchase, the technical department can contribute in the following way:
|We promise to keep your equipment as good as new!|
The following tests are performed:
1. Ultrasound Calibration and Verification (where applicable)
2. Electrotherapy calibration and verification on all modalities incl: IFC, Premod, Russian, HiVolt, Microcurrent, VMS, Galvanic, Biphasic etc
3. EMG Verification and calibration
4. Qualitative test, ie checking for the following: LED display, lights, casing, tactile feel of buttons and switches, overlays, potentiometer and turning knobs, batteries, fans etc.
5. Quantitative test. Verification of measured outputs ie. if ultrasound output says 1 watt/square cm...it is 1 watt/square cm!
6. Leads and Accessory tests. Incl. Check on conductivity levels of electrodes, leads, ultrasound applicators and related accessories.
7. Preventative maintenance. Don't wait for your unit to break down - rather send it in annually for an inspection and preventative maintenance.
8. Assessment and Electro Safety certificates. Invaluable for patient liability concerns and compliance with electro-medical regulations and standards.
CONTACT OUR TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT: