DP10 Digital Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Ergonomic design with extreme mobility
- 12.1’’ LED monitor with 30 degree tilting function
- User friendly control panel with backlit, silicon keyboard
- Light and compact design for extreme portability
Diagnostic confidence and wide clinical applications
- Full digital technology
- IP (image process) for fast image optimization
- 8-TGC assuring accurate image control
- A broad range of transducers for obstetrics, gynecology, abdomen, urology, small parts, orthopedics and pediatrics applications
M5 Digital Diagnostic Ultrasound System
Unique in its class, the M5’s size makes it easy to transport, thus opening up a whole new range of applications in the field of emergency medicine, the operating theatre and sport medicine both on and off the field.
- Weight approximately 6Kg, delivering a full range of functionality and solid diagnostic confidence
- Brilliant colour imaging capability and excellent 2D performance, with impressive THI (tissue harmonic imaging) for better contrast and spatial resolutions
- Complete imaging modes: 2D, M, PW, HPRF, CW, Color, Power and DirPower.